• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

the thing on the bottom of the TV screen.... Score ticker bars are back on televised games? thought they were long gone!

in the age of info by a click, we don't need that clutter. internet and smart phones/tablets make it redundant.

clean up the screen ffs

Negative interest rates ......... paying your bank because you have money in your account!

My grandad said to me when i was a kid, "put everything you earn in the bank, they are safe there and they will grow, slowly, but steadily"

Remember when banks were there for the customers, instead of now when they just want to rip them off with 20 different kind of fees.

He would not believe how things are today.

RIP grandad

damn, since i love birds i have been following the live cam of this nest for 4 years, several hours a day....... last year the only eaglet born, died on the nest from the cold, right in front of our eyes..... now this....

🥺 😢

damn, since i love birds i have been following the live cam of this nest for 4 years, several hours a day....... last year the only eaglet born, died on the nest from the cold, right in front of our eyes..... now this....

🥺 😢
Isn’t one supposed to incubate the egg while the other hunts?

Isn’t one supposed to incubate the egg while the other hunts?
Exactly, but the male eagle, named "Shadow" is a young inexperienced bird, he doesn't know how important it is that there constantly is one eagle on the nest.

bODGA5ziJyjyOzUFc5sNA=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo.jpg

Tom Sawyer16 hours ago
It's heartbreaking watching this and clear we had a breakdown of communication between Jackie and Shadow. If Shadow didn't know he had an egg then he wouldn't be there to relieve Jackie. We know that Jackie can't incubate on her own had no choice but to leave. All the hard work she went through was lost. We may see a repeat of this if Shadow does not come to the nest during or after when Jackie lays egg#2, I pray we do not have a repeat as it's too difficult to watch. Sorry this happened Lady Hawk and sorry to all the viewers, supporters and everyone who loves our J&S💔

And this is the livestream from the nest, very relaxing and peaceful if you need a break from life

Last edited:
Exactly, but the male eagle, named "Shadow" is a young inexperienced bird, he doesn't know how important it is that there constantly is one eagle on the nest.

View attachment 826108
Tom Sawyer16 hours ago
It's heartbreaking watching this and clear we had a breakdown of communication between Jackie and Shadow. If Shadow didn't know he had an egg then he wouldn't be there to relieve Jackie. We know that Jackie can't incubate on her own had no choice but to leave. All the hard work she went through was lost. We may see a repeat of this if Shadow does not come to the nest during or after when Jackie lays egg#2, I pray we do not have a repeat as it's too difficult to watch. Sorry this happened Lady Hawk and sorry to all the viewers, supporters and everyone who loves our J&S💔

And this is the livestream from the nest, very relaxing and peaceful if you need a break from life

Deadbeat eagle dad!

Back