• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Check with your neighbors, can’t tell you how many times I’ve gotten their packages, and vice versa!

Got one more neighbor to check with tomorrow. I just figured out it was missing this evening. I’ve already seen them a couple of times since last Friday, but they rarely use their front porch so maybe there’s a chance.

Got one more neighbor to check with tomorrow. I just figured out it was missing this evening. I’ve already seen them a couple of times since last Friday, but they rarely use their front porch so maybe there’s a chance.
If I messed up at my job as many times as my delivery people do, I’d have been fired within weeks!

If I messed up at my job as many times as my delivery people do, I’d have been fired within weeks!
Might be a mistake. A mis-scan. That's happened to me a couple times. Tracking showed packages delivered but nothing at home. I have cameras that showed no delivery. I didn't panic and mail came the next day. I hope that's what 's happening here. Good luck.

Might be a mistake. A mis-scan. That's happened to me a couple times. Tracking showed packages delivered but nothing at home. I have cameras that showed no delivery. I didn't panic and mail came the next day. I hope that's what 's happening here. Good luck.
Thanks man, I didn’t realize how common that was until I started looking into it. I have to say my mail carrier does an awesome job and I’ve never had an issue. Today will be the third mail day since it was marked delivered so fingers crossed.

Back