• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Might be a mistake. A mis-scan. That's happened to me a couple times. Tracking showed packages delivered but nothing at home. I have cameras that showed no delivery. I didn't panic and mail came the next day. I hope that's what 's happening here. Good luck.
Well, I get other people’s letters and vice versa (they live on a totally different street), so I’m not gonna blame scanning for my mail person.

Well, I get other people’s letters and vice versa (they live on a totally different street), so I’m not gonna blame scanning for my mail person.
It seems like I have a dozen different carriers over the past couple of months...usually someone different every day. Once upon a time, I had 1 carrier 5 out of 6 days, and the day off was usually the same person as well. This is part of their issue. The USPS needs to hire more "full time" civil servants, not "full time" with no benefits employees that flit around.
I'd love to know the rate of employees that had to take the test to get hired over the past few years...I bet it's been dropping consistently.

The POS system at KFC is really a Piece Of $#it. How in the hell can you not have a functional system in place?

Back