• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

No I agree everyone should know what happened, hence why the thread was never deleted. But take a look at the last 3 pages or so, is there any actual value there? That's why locking it makes sense. But willing to keep it open in case anything new comes about (highly doubtful unfortunately)

But locking it will make it fall into the abyss and harder to find. I don’t see why bashing him is an issue either. He made out with (last I heard) over 20k of other member’s money and also, he’s no longer a member so as far as I can tell no rules are being violated. I don’t hold criminals in high regard in my personal life, I don’t see why we should here. If people here are bashing him, then I would say it’s for good reason IMO.

If I did what he did, I would expect nothing less than an OF bashing

But locking it will make it fall into the abyss and harder to find. I don’t see why bashing him is an issue either. He made out with (last I heard) over 20k of other member’s money and also, he’s no longer a member so as far as I can tell no rules are being violated. I don’t hold criminals in high regard in my personal life, I don’t see why we should here. If people here are bashing him, then I would say it’s for good reason IMO.

If I did what he did, I would expect nothing less than an OF bashing

Agreed and that's a fair point on the thread. Like I said not trying to protect him.

I'll also throw this out there: No one knows what happened to him. He disappeared during a global pandemic. Very possible that something tragic happened whether related to COVID or not.

It's not like he resurfaced with tons of money, or selling on eBay that I at least saw. Just a theory.

Obviously has the same likelihood as any other theory or that he's a criminal. But just throwing it out there. Especially since he had a large amount of positive feedback beforehand. But on the flip side, I will say it's suspicious the amount he disappeared with - definitely points towards crime.

Agreed and that's a fair point on the thread. Like I said not trying to protect him.

I'll also throw this out there: No one knows what happened to him. He disappeared during a global pandemic. Very possible that something tragic happened whether related to COVID or not.

It's not like he resurfaced with tons of money, or selling on eBay that I at least saw. Just a theory.

Obviously has the same likelihood as any other theory or that he's a criminal. But just throwing it out there. Especially since he had a large amount of positive feedback beforehand. But on the flip side, I will say it's suspicious the amount he disappeared with - definitely points towards crime.

He is actively selling some of his stuff on German classified ads. Actively is the key word

He disappeared during a global pandemic. Very possible that something tragic happened
I can't be the only person that has told you this, but you are the least active mod on this entire forum...

you should be more actively engaged with what's happening on your own forum...

I can't be the only person that has told you this, but you are the least active mod on this entire forum...

you should be more actively engaged with what's happening on your own forum...
He’s been closing and opening threads all day…kinda like Dorsey.

Back