• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Dull knives.

I go to my sister's place and in her kitchen are these knives from the Dollar store. Pieces of 💩 poor excuse for blades can't even slice a tomato. I asked her “why don't you have any sharp knives?” She says, “because I don't want to cut my fingers off.”

:errwhat:

Then don't put your fingers near the sharp edge! I'm gonna start bringing my own.

E4285878-0D11-4D84-A7D8-0573214EA049.gif

I sold a few things on eBay and transferred the funds from the bank account to my PayPal account. PayPal estimated the fund would arrive by Monday, then their email said by the 23rd: still waited. Then I look on the app: they crossed out Aug 23 and updated it to Aug 24 at 11:59PM which is practically Thursday and the transfer still isn't complete. I f$+#!ng hate waiting for transfers. HURRY!
tommy-boy-comedy.gif

When my gf insists on showing me her text conversations with her bff and what gifs they shared. She wants me to actually read the whole timeline of the day. And I have no choice but to chuckle. But internally I'm rolling my eyes.

Typical OfferUp a**hole. -Glad to see its not just me. —The funniest part is on very rare occasions when I have something i dont care that much about and just say “Ok, I’ll take it” and then never hear from them again.

I’m not sure if there are people who have absolutely no life and get a kick out of doing this or they are just the ultimate flakes.

Latest Posts

Back