• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Yes but tell, how do you really feel about it?... don't hold back now....
View attachment 998417
You don't want to get me started down that rabbit hole big guy! I have some very unpopular views on that subject, as well as the whole "don't offend me" movement! I Don't know who tf people think they are, having the audacity to think they should be able to go through life without someone hurting their precious little feelings, give me a break! ........but I digress.......😝

127998F6-BE47-4D48-8D64-071EBF77D1AC.jpeg

You don't want to get me started down that rabbit hole big guy! I have some very unpopular views on that subject, as well as the whole "don't offend me" movement! I Don't know who tf people think they are, having the audacity to think they should be able to go through life without someone hurting their precious little feelings, give me a break! ........but I digress.......

I bet those views aren’t as unpopular as you think. The average person doesnt want to get involved discussing their views on that subject in a public setting for various reasons so who we hear from the most is a small minority screaming “look at me” and the media helping them every step of the way.

I bet those views aren’t as unpopular as you think. The average person doesnt want to get involved discussing their views on that subject in a public setting for various reasons so who we hear from the most is a small minority screaming “look at me” and the media helping them every step of the way.
0c35313682e8f00f7643edc2c76a9ca41645d396ea989b3755448a3d9756545b_1.jpg

Back