• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

The thing that gets me lately are vendors/sellers on several different platforms who:
1. Take up to 10 business days to ship an item they show is "in stock".​
2. Mark the item as "shipped" by providing only a tracking number so they can take the funds and not actually ship the item for another several days/weeks.​
3. A combination of 1. & 2.​

I noticed the school across the street from me has the US flag flying upside down. I called the school to let them know, the young woman on the phone just laughed and said she will let the costodian know, but in an obvious tone that she didn't care. Some may think it's nothing, I'm not a veteran of anything, I wasn't even born here, but as a citizen I feel that flag needs to be shown some respect.

I noticed the school across the street from me has the US flag flying upside down. I called the school to let them know, the young woman on the phone just laughed and said she will let the costodian know, but in an obvious tone that she didn't care. Some may think it's nothing, I'm not a veteran of anything, I wasn't even born here, but as a citizen I feel that flag needs to be shown some respect.
Should of took a picture, and sent it to the local paper......

Sign of distress; it's an S.O.S. What their angle is, that's anyone's guess, but hopefully it's not politics if it's a public school.

Back