• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

I have a parking space reserved where I'm staying at, the downstairs neighbor's parking is to the front and left of my space. His small apartment usually doesn't come with a parking space but the landlord caved and gave him one, but neighbor has TWO cars now. He comes in with work truck, a semi old Tacoma, backs into his space, let's it roll forward 3 feet and parks it, jumps into his Prius and takes off to Zeus knows where.

Then I come to find that I have to squeeze in and back in very slowly like some old lady, inch by inch, so I don't scratch this car that I'm borrowing.

I admit, I've never driven stick shift, but is that a reason why he parks like an a$$HØl£?

A lot of places in my area do the same. Just trying to keep out the riff-raff.
Wide open here and in my AAU/high school travels here in Ohio, ky & Indiana, with my daughter for 🏀. They've even opened up all the dressing rooms in stores as well. Burlington was one of the last to do that, from my experience.

Wide open here and in my AAU/high school travels here in Ohio, ky & Indiana, with my daughter for 🏀. They've even opened up all the dressing rooms in stores as well. Burlington was one of the last to do that, from my experience.
Ours aren't closed because of Covid. They're closed because of the high volume of tourists and lowlifes who just walk in to use them for other means than what they're there for. The Jersey Shore attracts all kinds.

Getting in line at KFC and be told they are out of chicken. What???
Saw this happen a couple of weeks ago, I went in, ordered, then right after, a couple came in and pretty much bought all the chicken they had, party or something, anyway, the next people through the door were told they'd have to wait at least 20-30 minutes to get chicken cause they just sold out 😬
They actually handled it a lot better than I would have, but then again, they probably didn't have to drive 2 towns over to get it, like I did, either....

Back