• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's a fair price for this Minute Machine

Rustyturret

Oakley Beginner
Hi all,

What's a fair price for this MM? Seems in reasonable order apart from the Oakley emblem around the date window needing reattachment.

Thinking of buying it but just wondered what these usually go for.

Thanks for your thoughts...

Screenshot_20230418-195045.png

Hi there, thanks for the response. I only used the one photo to show dial colour really. Let's assume all things being equal that the watch is legit. With the dial repair needed, and condition other than that being in good used condition. What price do MM usually fetch? Thanks

When one thing is wrong there is always another so the date frame being loose sends a red flag to me… being a TT version I would be at about $650 in current condition to give myself the room for a possible movement replacement and such

Thanks, for your thoughts. So what prices (ball park) for fully functioning first and second gen full Ti watches in reasonable used order? I know this is subjective on model and condition, but roughly. Thanks

Thanks, for your thoughts. So what prices (ball park) for fully functioning first and second gen full Ti watches in reasonable used order? I know this is subjective on model and condition, but roughly. Thanks
With this colorway between $900 for a 1st gen Time Tank and $1000 for a Minute Machine which is 2nd gen is the current going rates… personally I try to grab them a little cheaper. Other color ways get more like red adds about $100 while copper and yellows have been selling/trading around $1500 or more. I am speaking of good condition with box and links as well.

Back