• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What’s on your 2021 shopping list?

X Metals are the pinnacle of the craftsmanship Original Oakley created. I’m kicking myself so hard for not buying them when I could back in the day. Just thinking of all those DVDs I bought and sold again at a fraction of the price when I could have bought XMetals that I would still have today makes me mad. I thought buying one sunglass for 300 was too much. But buying 10 dvds for 300 was not a problem. How stupid was I? I’d like to go back in time and kick my own ass.

X Metals are the pinnacle of the craftsmanship Original Oakley created. I’m kicking myself so hard for not buying them when I could back in the day. Just thinking of all those DVDs I bought and sold again at a fraction of the price when I could have bought XMetals that I would still have today makes me mad. I thought buying one sunglass for 300 was too much. But buying 10 dvds for 300 was not a problem. How stupid was I? I’d like to go back in time and kick my own ass.
Retrospect is always in 20/20

Latest Posts

Back