• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's Your Favorite Iridium?

Snap! I forgot about Jade!

20140317_174901.jpg

;)

I love the look of jade from the outside, but to me it is very flat to look through when wearing. I love my VR 28 Blue, it enhances a lot of detail. Really love the look of Emerald. I have never tried any of the Prizm lenses yet, but would love to see what they look like in real life as far as how they enhance contrast.

I've got a set of Fire set aside for my juliets. I don't have much experience with other lenses (black iridium aside) so I'll see how they do as a road cycling, driving, volleyball lense.

-Mayo.

Titanium Iridium. I have it in my Oil Rig and I really enjoy them. Very rich contrast and highly versatile.
Plus its the only lens to feature unique "TITANIUM" etching.
Guy at the Oakley store told me they're being discontinued.

Guys, this is an old thread that got bumped. Which, though sometimes inappropriate, is okay for this subject (IMO).

But the topic isn't what's your favorite lens (there's another thread or two or three for that); it's asking what your favorite iridium is, the mirror coating.

So non-iridium lenses don't apply, nor do favorites based on base tint. For this thread at least, it's not about looking through them, but looking at them... ;)

Back