• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's your most expensive pair of Oakleys?

Please explain. This is just jibberish to an X-Metal guy. Seriously, I have no idea what this is. Enlighten me in the world of Frogs.
@supersharp He's referring to the Eastern Boarder Frogskins. There were three pairs known to be released. A 20th Anniversary, Acapulco Gold and 3D version.
EB 3D.jpg

EB 20th Anniversary.jpg

EB Acapulco Gold.jpg

Please explain. This is just jibberish to an X-Metal guy. Seriously, I have no idea what this is. Enlighten me in the world of Frogs.
Eastern boarder frogskins. The eastern boarders are a colab with eastern boarder. I believe a skate and clothing company. There are 3 separate releases I have 2 and 3 but the most saught after is the first. There were only 6 made of the first 7 of the second and 10 of the 3rd. Some frog collectors like these others don't as the colors are not for everyone. In my opinion the first release is amazing with 2 different color lenses worn at the same time. They look like 3d glasses in a white frame and one red the other a blue lense. I have some photos posted in my collection but only of 2 and 3. One is a antifreeze orbital the other clear and both have white stems. Not my favorite pairs but rarest umung my collection

Latest Posts

Back