• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where can I find some Rare Oakleys these days?

flyby

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys,
Please don’t be too harsh with me but is there any chance of getting my hands on some rare Oakleys? Grailed, Ebay etc. are all selling out too fast imo. I’m fresh in the Oakley game so I have no such insider sources. My hopes are not high anyways but I thought I’ll just try my luck here in the epicenter of everything. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,
Please don’t be too harsh with me but is there any chance of getting my hands on some Chop Saws nowadays (preferably in Europe)? Grailed, Ebay etc. are all selling out too fast imo. I’m fresh in the Oakley game so I have no such insider sources. My hopes are not high anyways but I thought I’ll just try my luck here in the epicenter of everything. :)
Hang out and explore the forum... start with a good read of the rules and go from there. Be patient, meet the criteria for participating in the exchange and there is a good chance you will find what you are after ;)

welcome racoon.jpeg

Thank you very much for your quick response and your welcoming, I appreciate it. So, in order to be involved it’s rudimentary to deal with all the matter? I was hoping not so tbh… I’m aware this forum is not the ideal place to ask for sellers, though I think it wouldn’t be out of place to ask for some little information. This is meant to be a polyvalent environment for every individual after all. It might seem cocky to do what I do, but I’m not exactly trying to concern myself with all the history around this shoe.

Back