• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where Did Your Forum User Name Come From?

Mine is pretty obvious and totally uncreative...
My favorite MTB frame back in the days when i did XC racing, went thru 4 Specialized S-works (from steel to M2 to M4)... still got the old trusty year 2000 model today... :biggrin:

I chose mine as i thought it appropriate for the forum & how good the lenses are in the glasses. My nick name at school was too boring to use (ANTO) & if i'd have used my other name "BlueNoze66" I don't think may would have got the football (SOCCER to you heathens...................LOL) punn & the year of my birth..........................Great thread my the way Mrs H.

Hmm my dad retired from the navy in Virginia, area code is 757 where my folks are at. Me and a group of friends used to play "quake" on the PC and all had the tag 757 by our names. In high school I used to call people "jive turkey" a lot. Put both together and created jiveSEVEN, the jive replacing five. Now it's been my handle for everything from forums to my xbox live gamertag.

Dyer= Town in Indiana I used to live in.....
audio= my passion! Looooooove home audio and have around $8K in my system........

I just really like the Splice frame. Added the "D" at the end for my first initial and came up with "Spliced". I just capitalized the "D" for effect, but everyone here seems to have dropped the "D" and just uses "Splice" which is also fine by me :smile:

Actually pretty simple reason for my username. My other hobby is Tamiya radio control, when I got my first Tamiya I got active on forums etc. For that I actually just used the name of the Tamiya model that I got. Which is the Monster Beetle ;-)

Tamiya_Monster_Beetle.jpg

Back