• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where Did Your Forum User Name Come From?

My username has stuck with me for very long time, emails, xbox, other usernames, etc. Most people from the DMV know about National Bohemian beer & the brewery HQ in Canton/Highlandtown area of Baltimore City. Here in Baltimore they brewed "Natty Boh" beer for a long time, my father & uncle both worked for the brewery HQ many years ago. They no longer brew it here(HQ in North Carolina now?) but it's one of our most popular/common traditions here. Goes great with steamed crabs & Old Bay, aside from that not really that tasty, like Bud Light.
Anyway Im born, raised, & still reside in Baltimore City. Never lived anywhere else. I'm 4 city blocks from the "Natty Boh Tower", which is now a office building, but has a neon face of Mr. Natty Boh atop & he winks at you every 30 seconds or so. They also renamed the area "Brewers Hill" which has a lot of restaurants, stores, & apartments. So that's how I came up with NattyBoh & 410 is the main area code for Baltimore. Always has stuck with me & everyone that knows this agrees.

High school parties.:)

Back when I was still in high school me and my friends were known to have huge fires (his parents owned a large plant nursery) and we would have huge fires out in the back field that could be seen for miles, and often the fire department would be called.

Well there was always a vehicle playing music from an iPod, and often I would be the one doing the song selection, I had a knack for playing the perfect song at the right time / always killed it setting up a playlist while we were drinking.

One night someone called DJ Dan (Dan being my name) and it has stuck, even 10 years later. Lol

High school parties.:)

Back when I was still in high school me and my friends were known to have huge fires (his parents owned a large plant nursery) and we would have huge fires out in the back field that could be seen for miles, and often the fire department would be called.

Well there was always a vehicle playing music from an iPod, and often I would be the one doing the song selection, I had a knack for playing the perfect song at the right time / always killed it setting up a playlist while we were drinking.

One night someone called DJ Dan (Dan being my name) and it has stuck, even 10 years later. Lol
That's funny, I bet you miss those days

That's funny, I bet you miss those days

Without a doubt. Some of the best years of my life. We always joke that ourselves from 8-9 years ago would out drink current us.. We used to be able to drink from 6pm until after the sun came up and someone who was 21 was able to go buy us more beer:lol: I wouldn't trade any of those nights for ANYTHING.

Man were those the days:lolsign: sad part is we're all mostly 25-26 and we all say the same thing. We all peaked early in our lives:lolsign:

My username has stuck with me for very long time, emails, xbox, other usernames, etc. Most people from the DMV know about National Bohemian beer & the brewery HQ in Canton/Highlandtown area of Baltimore City. Here in Baltimore they brewed "Natty Boh" beer for a long time, my father & uncle both worked for the brewery HQ many years ago. They no longer brew it here(HQ in North Carolina now?) but it's one of our most popular/common traditions here. Goes great with steamed crabs & Old Bay, aside from that not really that tasty, like Bud Light.
Anyway Im born, raised, & still reside in Baltimore City. Never lived anywhere else. I'm 4 city blocks from the "Natty Boh Tower", which is now a office building, but has a neon face of Mr. Natty Boh atop & he winks at you every 30 seconds or so. They also renamed the area "Brewers Hill" which has a lot of restaurants, stores, & apartments. So that's how I came up with NattyBoh & 410 is the main area code for Baltimore. Always has stuck with me & everyone that knows this agrees.
I figured that you liked beer. Not good beer. Just local beer, lol

Latest Posts

Back