• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who caries a firearm?

Looking for a BCM recce 11 pistol or another Recce 14 or 16 rifle if anyone has one and wants to trade for some Oakley gear Medusa R1 XX Mars Jordan ect pm me can add cash.

Prefer MLOCK and 556

06C2D48F-2B07-4292-85FF-82D63FD26AC5.jpeg

Yup Sig P365 is a winner
I've shot a family member's and I liked it. However, there's one main problem I have and that's finding quality left handed holsters. Sadly that pushes me towards Glock given the availability of holsters. I have some Sigs but don't carry them.

I've shot a family member's and I liked it. However, there's one main problem I have and that's finding quality left handed holsters. Sadly that pushes me towards Glock given the availability of holsters. I have some Sigs but don't carry them.
Have you tried Vedder Holsters I was just getting ready to order one as I have had several people tell.me they make a great left handed concealed holster although don't know from personal experience yet

Have you tried Vedder Holsters I was just getting ready to order one as I have had several people tell.me they make a great left handed concealed holster although don't know from personal experience yet
I haven't but I'll check them out, thanks! Do you shoot left handed?

I haven't but I'll check them out, thanks! Do you shoot left handed?
Yes and honestly I need to get a new holster I have a cheaper generic holster and it is not ideal. I grabbed it a couple years ago and at the time never gave it as much thought as I should have on the importance of a great holster. It could be the difference on the speed of the draw and not accidentally shooting yourself in the leg lol

If anyone else has left handed holster recommendations please let us both know for concealed

Yes and honestly I need to get a new holster I have a cheaper generic holster and it is not ideal. I grabbed it a couple years ago and at the time never gave it as much thought as I should have on the importance of a great holster. It could be the difference on the speed of the draw and not accidentally shooting yourself in the leg lol

If anyone else has left handed holster recommendations please let us both know for concealed
You're right about why a good holster is needed! The availability of left handed holsters is what keeps me with Glock for carrying. I'll check out Vedder Holsters and see what thay have. In the past Cross Breed Holsters was recommended to me but they didn't have one to fit my Sig. After just looking it seems they do have it so I might pull the trigger on a new holster.

You're right about why a good holster is needed! The availability of left handed holsters is what keeps me with Glock for carrying. I'll check out Vedder Holsters and see what thay have. In the past Cross Breed Holsters was recommended to me but they didn't have one to fit my Sig. After just looking it seems they do have it so I might pull the trigger on a new holster.
Have you had a look at any of the following:
Crossbreed holster IWB Mini Tuck (made for the P365)
Fierce Defender IWB
Relentless Tact The Defender IWB
AWR Design Kydex
Tulster
DeSantis OWB Thumb Break.
Hope this may help you a bit.:vinsent:

Latest Posts

Back