• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who caries a firearm?

Live in Pa. know what I need to do to carry. Looking for input on what.

The Sig P365 with mag extensions is a great choice and quite small. And the sig name speaks for itself. But there are many good choices, go pick up, hold, shoot a few and find what feels right to you just steer clear of the Taurus section

The Sig P365 with mag extensions is a great choice and quite small. And the sig name speaks for itself. But there are many good choices, go pick up, hold, shoot a few and find what feels right to you just steer clear of the Taurus section

If he wants a gun and hammer all-in-one, He should get a Hi-Point.... just remember, it’s a hammer first, and a firearm second.

Always been a Glock fan

Do some research in the Glock G42 - very concealable and the ammo is cheap (.380)...

The only bad thing is that it only holds 6 rounds - great for self defense, but if you ever get into a situation where you need more rounds, you'll be effed...

If 6 rounds is ok for you, get it - but if you want more rounds that will do more damage, get the G27 Glock (double stack .40 that holds 10 rounds)...

You can always get an extension that will hold 2 more rounds also...

Here's my G27 with extension (12 .40 rounds)

View attachment 755047

That looks good in that Challenger.

I was looking at those.

Why no Taurus?

Back