• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WHO IS A FRAGRANCE FANATIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have/had a lot of cologne but, this is one of my favorites. Serge Lutens Chergui.

C5C634C9-F436-4794-9A7A-F93FCEE3676F.jpeg

Picked up a bottle of YSL Colognr Bleue today at Dillard’s. The fragrance attendant gave me a sample of it to see if I like how it stays on me. I walked around the mall for about an hour or so just to let the frag. set in for a bit. Gotta day, I’ve seen a lot of mixed reviews on this cologne but, it’s really nice. Semi-sweet. Fairly subtle, and not offensive. It’s going to be a really nice spring/summer scent for sure. To make the purchase better, she threw in six Bleu de Chanel Parfume samples, a few of the YSL Ultime EDP, and a couple of the Dior sauvage samples. I love all of the samples she gave me (she knows I have had bottles of each of the samples she gave me). She recognizes me whenever I go in there and usually always gets samples of the new stuff for me. But all in all this cologne is pretty nice. Longevity is okay. Could be better but it is what it is. I’d rate it a 7.5-8.0. Not my favorite but I really do enjoy this one. Also picked up an old batch (15 years old) of Polo Blue brand new at an antique mall yesterday for $20. Can’t beat that for it being 2nd year in production. Has a nice aged scent to it. Longevity is about 5/6 hours with two sprays. Sorry for the long post lol.

image.jpg

Picked up a bottle of YSL Colognr Bleue today at Dillard’s. The fragrance attendant gave me a sample of it to see if I like how it stays on me. I walked around the mall for about an hour or so just to let the frag. set in for a bit. Gotta day, I’ve seen a lot of mixed reviews on this cologne but, it’s really nice. Semi-sweet. Fairly subtle, and not offensive. It’s going to be a really nice spring/summer scent for sure. To make the purchase better, she threw in six Bleu de Chanel Parfume samples, a few of the YSL Ultime EDP, and a couple of the Dior sauvage samples. I love all of the samples she gave me (she knows I have had bottles of each of the samples she gave me). She recognizes me whenever I go in there and usually always gets samples of the new stuff for me. But all in all this cologne is pretty nice. Longevity is okay. Could be better but it is what it is. I’d rate it a 7.5-8.0. Not my favorite but I really do enjoy this one. Also picked up an old batch (15 years old) of Polo Blue brand new at an antique mall yesterday for $20. Can’t beat that for it being 2nd year in production. Has a nice aged scent to it. Longevity is about 5/6 hours with two sprays. Sorry for the long post lol.

View attachment 589644

Wow congratulations. I haven’t pick up anything as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back