• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ala Moana Meet-up February 25, 2024

Just landed in Tokyo. What a great journey!
Really enjoyed to meet some members from the forum that I hope we will keep in touch. Also most of them have a really deep knowledge of the brand and I felt like a kid listening some fairytales.
Thank you so much for your time and kindness. Feel so proud to be part of this community.
Can't wait to come back 😀

I apologize that I was so distracted and not myself 100% when we all met. The whole weekend was a little hectic for me, and locking my keys in my car at the shopping center was a total doofus move. I spent the whole time together feeling pretty lame. Lol. I'm still quite embarrassed. Sorry.

We had lunch plans that we had to change because I had to figure out a way to get home. Sorry again. I'm super lucky @Brettc10 also lives in Kaneohe. As he saved me from a bus ride. Thank you sir. I had a schedule myself and had to pick up my daughter after she finished work, because I was driving her car around. So I had a few hours to figure out how to get home and grab one of my other cars. Then I had to go back to get my daughters car after. What a day. It was cool seeing everyone. meeting @karasugenji for the first time, and seeing @iamFLIP again. It's been a couple of years. Nice hanging out with everyone. Much Mahalo and I hope I can make it for this one day. :cool:🤙

We had lunch plans that we had to change because I had to figure out a way to get home. Sorry again. I'm super lucky @Brettc10 also lives in Kaneohe. As he saved me from a bus ride. Thank you sir. I had a schedule myself and had to pick up my daughter after she finished work, because I was driving her car around. So I had a few hours to figure out how to get home and grab one of my other cars. Then I had to go back to get my daughters car after. What a day. It was cool seeing everyone. meeting @karasugenji for the first time, and seeing @iamFLIP again. It's been a couple of years. Nice hanging out with everyone. Much Mahalo and I hope I can make it for this one day. :cool:

All good no worries on the ride home! Nice seeing and hanging out with you guys!!

Long overdue shout-out for @karasugenji and his gift bag. That weekend led to a long week where I got sick, but did NyQuil and DayQuil and just soldiered on at work, everyday. Because I had such long days with overtime for the last couple of weeks, I forgot about the bag he gave me. 3 weeks later Bro and I can now finally appreciate the gift. Now I believe the pull-over was meant for @Brettc10. But Bretts a triple or quad-X. So it stayed in the bag. There was also a lanyard and some chocolates. Sorry @iamFLIP . I could've given something to you as well, had I been thinking straight that day (week). I was a cr@ppy host and I apologize to all for not being myself that day. I mean I enjoyed seeing everyone and I am super happy I was there. Just wish I was 100% that's all. Sorry everyone.

IMG_8832.JPG
IMG_8836.JPG
IMG_8839.JPG
IMG_8841.JPG
IMG_8844.JPG

Long overdue shout-out for @karasugenji and his gift bag. That weekend led to a long week where I got sick, but did NyQuil and DayQuil and just soldiered on at work, everyday. Because I had such long days with overtime for the last couple of weeks, I forgot about the bag he gave me. 3 weeks later Bro and I can now finally appreciate the gift. Now I believe the pull-over was meant for @Brettc10. But Bretts a triple or quad-X. So it stayed in the bag. There was also a lanyard and some chocolates. Sorry @iamFLIP . I could've given something to you as well, had I been thinking straight that day (week). I was a cr@ppy host and I apologize to all for not being myself that day. I mean I enjoyed seeing everyone and I am super happy I was there. Just wish I was 100% that's all. Sorry everyone.

View attachment 1126842View attachment 1126843View attachment 1126845View attachment 1126846View attachment 1126847
Hehe no worries man.let's meet again 🤩 with the real lopakamars this time 😭

Back