• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who likes Electric Blue???

Love some electric blue. What other pairs came in EB?

xxx.jpg

Yes Sir! I have the NEJ in FMJ Red.

The Grapevine however is the one I wish I had. Here's the whole collection.

Okay, complete noob here needs some schooling. I recently got into vintage oakleys, more so to wear as I like the older styles. I first was after Xmetals and still may, but I have a slimmer face and they all seem rather large.

For reference I really like older wires, such as A and C wires...Just purchased some as I used to wear those in my teenage years. The smaller lense coverage seems to fit better on my face.

I love blue and especially this electric blue, but trying to learn the different models and how they would fit. It seems Twentys(is that the same as XX)? and Minutes look to be a slimmer fit with narrower(top to bottom) lense coverage, which I prefer.

Are there any others to look at? Thank you in advance.

Okay, complete noob here needs some schooling. I recently got into vintage oakleys, more so to wear as I like the older styles. I first was after Xmetals and still may, but I have a slimmer face and they all seem rather large.

For reference I really like older wires, such as A and C wires...Just purchased some as I used to wear those in my teenage years. The smaller lense coverage seems to fit better on my face.

I love blue and especially this electric blue, but trying to learn the different models and how they would fit. It seems Twentys(is that the same as XX)? and Minutes look to be a slimmer fit with narrower(top to bottom) lense coverage, which I prefer.

Are there any others to look at? Thank you in advance.

You're on the right path with the Minutes and XX Twenty.

If you're looking for an X Metal, go for a set of Pennys.

Good luck.