• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why are Oakley Romeo's and Juliets so expensive?

I would also add that there no glasses made by any company that compares to the quality. If you want the quality your subjected to current supply and the other call outs mentioned above.

LOL! I wish that's really the case. X-Metal frame finishing / workmanship isn't great at all, borderline garbage actually. They are not 4 digit priced Cartier frames.

But the X-Metal design is absolutely the best ever nothing can top that!

LOL! I wish that's really the case. X-Metal frame finishing / workmanship isn't great at all, borderline garbage actually. They are not 4 digit priced Cartier frames.

What are you saying is garbage? I was referring to the whole package—titanium body alone is the best that will ever be made, artistic design of the frame, durability, lenses that are beautiful and balistic....
:shock::shock::shock:

That is a bold statement, my friend.

I have owned several Juliet’s over the years (examples from all different gens) and never once thought the finish was garbage.

C2B1DEFF-4B7F-4CC6-94B7-1CF8F94D0F06.jpeg

?

Back