• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why I Am A Shelf Whore...

Wow, nice collection. Im glad i discovered this forum, it helped me to see the real value of be a oakley owner.

That is ridic. What do you do for work? Damn, Respect, especially on the watches. My mint stealth timebomb was lost during tune-up for the new capacitor and they also lost my white gmt.

Wow amazing!. Now I know the reason why all the X Metal line is gone. Hahahaha!:laugh: Can I have one of your floating Romeo's and 1 leather mars? :cool:

Hi "Fear" i'm very new here but just wanted to say, amazing collection, in fact collection doesn't seem to cover what you have there, archive maybe?!
Gorgeous set up I bet that took some time to come togther?

Hi "Fear" i'm very new here but just wanted to say, amazing collection, in fact collection doesn't seem to cover what you have there, archive maybe?!
Gorgeous set up I bet that took some time to come togther?

Thanks Dave... It does take quite a bit of time to set up and then I am constantly changing things also depending on new purchases and trades or even mood swings...lol...

My cousin was over to the house the other day and I tried to talk him into being my curator....lol... Seriously did...

Thanks also O-Cow and EJ

Back