• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wife doesn't get it !?!

Ah they never will brother. I bought the infinite hero watch just because it looked awesome. That went well especially since I Dont wear watches

Ah they never will brother. I bought the infinite hero watch just because it looked awesome. That went well especially since I Dont wear watches

That's the perfect get out of jail card:
wife: "why did you buy the watch?!"
you: "because i like it and i don't have a watch"
wife: "but you never wear a watch!"
you: "precisely. Even more reason to get one because I don't have a single one"

On a similar note, a friend of mine told me he never wore watches and relied on his cell for the time. Then he goes off and get an MM and starts rocking it. I asked him why? His response was along the line "i need to get into the habit of wearing one before i buy a hollowpoint" o_O

Last edited:
I bought a new bulova a few months later... Best part was because she asked me to run up there to get her earrings and ring cleaned. She doesn't do that anymore lmao!!!

That's the perfect get out of jail card:
wife: "why did you buy the watch?!"
you: "because i like it and i don't have a watch"
wife: "but you never wear a watch!"
you: "precisely. Even more reason to get one because I don't have a single one"

On a similar note, a friend of mine told me he never wore watches and relied on his cell for the time. Then he goes off and get an MM and starts rocking it. I asked him why? His response was along the line "i need to get into the habit of wearing one before i buy a hollowpoint" o_O

That sounds like someone I know.

Polished gearbox
That polished look is unreal amazing. I wonder what a polished gearbox would look like!

20150403_105554.jpg

Latest Posts

Back