• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wild card weekend!

Man, Dan and Elliott are the most overrated POS ever. They sure fooled the front office and cashed in. They both need to go!
I agree, at least about Elliott. His knee I shot, and he just not the powerhouse RB he once was. Dak needs to think more, but I still think k he could lead them to a supper bowl eventually 🤷‍♂️

I really hope you're wrong bro, but its lookin more and more like you're right though 😔
I don’t want to be right. Romos stats were off the charts and he could sling it with the best of him. But when pressure is on he never could perform. I realize it’s a team effort but the QB is the leader that needs to rally his troops. Brady was a leader. He took scrub teams to the Super Bowl. It’s all in the mind 🧠. Making your team believe in you and each other.

I don’t want to be right. Romos stats were off the charts and he could sling it with the best of him. But when pressure is on he never could perform. I realize it’s a team effort but the QB is the leader that needs to rally his troops. Brady was a leader. He took scrub teams to the Super Bowl. It’s all in the mind 🧠. Making your team believe in you and each other.
Yep, I couldn't agree more....

Latest Posts

Back