• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wild card weekend!

Go Niners.
RAMS BABY!!
niners what?
93B9CF3F-B07D-404C-9318-DF80D16B2099.gif

who are the fans of the rams, people in St. Louis?

the whole team moving thing is strange to me....... if a European soccer team moved city, the president of the team would be hanging from a tree.

why do the team not just shut down/close., instead of moving, and then another city get a whole new team?

who are the fans of the rams, people in St. Louis?

the whole team moving thing is strange to me....... if a European soccer team moved city, the president of the team would be hanging from a tree.

why do the team not just shut down/close., instead of moving, and then another city get a whole new team?
Fans are NOT from St Louis. Most in STL hate the ownership for moving the team. To be fair the Rams and their fans in STL had a love / hate relationship. Loved them during the Warner years but were more fair weather fans. STL is a baseball town just like Kansas City is a football town. The owner of the Rams got what he wanted. The most expensive stadium and now a SB trophy.

Fans are NOT from St Louis. Most in STL hate the ownership for moving the team. To be fair the Rams and their fans in STL had a love / hate relationship. Loved them during the Warner years but were more fair weather fans. STL is a baseball town just like Kansas City is a football town. The owner of the Rams got what he wanted. The most expensive stadium and now a SB trophy.
But who are the fans in LA, the rams just moved there 6 years ago.
LA had the Raiders and no fan of that team will be a fan of these Rams, right? Or how does that work?....... very confusing , to me at least

But who are the fans in LA, the rams just moved there 6 years ago.
LA had the Raiders and no fan of that team will be a fan of these Rams, right? Or how does that work?....... very confusing , to me at least
The used to be the LA Rams (from the 40’s to the mid 90’s)and then they moved to St Louis. Now they are back in LA where they belong.

As for the Raiders, they were originally from Oakland and then moved to LA and then back to Oakland and now are in Las Vegas.

The used to be the LA Rams (from the 40’s to the mid 90’s)and then they moved to St Louis. Now they are back in LA where they belong.

As for the Raiders, they were originally from Oakland and then moved to LA and then back to Oakland and now are in Las Vegas.
Wow.......In other words....... **** this ****, **** the NFL, **** the stupid criminal players......... wheww, you are right ink....... there is no reason for me to try to understand any of this, it is just so ******* stupid, all of it.

i tried to understand, but with your post i can now see its just all some BS.
And people spend fortunes on tickets?? gtfo:angel: do you have a favorite team ink?

Last edited:
Back