• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Realizing how rare these are, kicking myself for not purchasing them at the Oakley Vault in Phoenix when I had the chance. Would like to see what's out there, but not interested in the camo colors.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
U

Username Hidden

Are you still looking for some Fat Cats? I have a Matt Black pair complete with the red bag & box. The only defect is with the inside of the lenses around the outer edge where it looks as though sweat has affected the coating however i am looking into trying to get some of my Monster Dog lenses cut down to fit. Let me know if you're interested. I am hoping to get the lenses looked at sometime within the next couple of weeks & could let you know. I have attached photo's for you but i was unable to get a good shot showing the defect. If i am able to get the other lenses cut down then there will be no defect on the lens.

02062011075.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
U

Username Hidden

How much and do you have Paypal? I'm in Arizona.

U

Username Hidden

Sorry for the delay in replying to you. Including delivery to the USA from the UK i would be looking at $120.00. However it will depend on wether i can get the MD lenses custom cut to fit these glasses due to the problem with the originals, it will be next weekend before i know this. Having said that the problem with the coating around the edge of both lenses has never effected the wearing of them but i would be reluctant to let them go as they are, or without informing you first. Let me know if you are still interested.

U

Username Hidden

Yeah.....that's WAY out of my price range. Thanks though!

New Threads