• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS Or WTT: Oakley Soft PRO-M Vault Case BNNU.....

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a brand new never used soft vault pro-m case. They are discontinued and a little hard to find. I am asking for 40 dollars plus shipping will eat paypal fees. Also would be looking for trades of similiar value. (looking for watch stand would like old style or new style with oakley branding) or if you have something else interesting.

P2211626_zps9f21ef30.jpg

P2211627_zpsd999986c.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
GLWS, I got lucky and got one of these on CL. If you dont sell it right away I might be interested in picking this up from you.

Cool thanks let me know......

I actually have 2 of them.... same price applies for second. May deal a little more if you get both.

P2211628_zps108bf37b.jpg

P2211629_zpsb614edfb.jpg

Are those different sizes? I know very similar cases were made for the Racing Jacket and one of the electronic pairs. You might want to check and see if a Pro M will fit in the smaller one.

If I didn't have a few (3 I think?) I'd pick one up for sure. GLWS

They seem to be the same on inside. One of them is slightly taller and the emblem on top of one is a little deeper. But sure they both are the pro-m cases.

There was a new member who was asking about availability of these in stores. You might want to seek him out as I don't believe he would have access to the exchange sections yet.

Thanks Rustpot I pmed him....

bump up still one for sale.....

still have one for sale and or trade for like value.

Back