• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading WTT Juliets for X-Squared

U

Username Hidden

Would anyone be interested in trading me a pair of x-squared for a pair of Juliets? I have 2 pair in excellent condition but prefer x-squared fit for me. I have these two pair to choose from both I would say easy 9/10. I can add cash on top if needed for the right deal. Prefer similar condition and black frames. More pics available upon request. Located in CO USA. Trade value $450 as per post rules.

B9D74905-6D08-4B5A-99CD-1AE60B1DAA29.jpeg

9E2EC059-43BC-49C4-B5D7-3A15FE2DA1E0.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Hi buddy.
It can be a bit problematic to just say 9 / 10. You should say something about rubbers, are they sticky, are the lenses good or are there any scratches when you check against a light source, are they original, OEM cut or aftermarket. On the frame, is there any scratches or stains, etc. :)

Good luck

Sorry, newer to Oakley forum, I figured I could give more details if someone was interested. Rubbers are new and tacky, frames have minimal wear and lenses are in great shape. I was told they were oem lenses and appear to be.

Nothing to apologize for mate, since you are new I just wanted to help you make them more attractive with nice description 😜

Username Hidden said:
Hi buddy.
It can be a bit problematic to just say 9 / 10. You should say something about rubbers, are they sticky, are the lenses good or are there any scratches when you check against a light source, are they original, OEM cut or aftermarket. On the frame, is there any scratches or stains, etc. :)

Good luck
And any DNA seen under a UV light. 😆