• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-metal Addict From France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsplash

Oakley Expert
Paris, France
Hi all

I live in Paris, France and collect mostly x-metals.

Currently in my display :

- 5 R1: X-metal/black, plasma/fire, ti/gold, x-metal/ruby (oakley custom cut), titanium/vr28 (oakley custom cut, work in progress)

- 1 XS : X-metal ruby (not fan of the model, was just needed to complete the x-metal/ruby family^^)

- 1 mars : x-metal/ruby (same as above)

- 1 XX : 24k, not a fan either, but serialized nib so I keep them a little more...

- 8 pennys : polished/black, copper/vr28, custom copper/ice, titanium/vr28, x-metal ruby (x2, one with low serial, the other without), polished/+red (custom cut oakley), titanium/gold (oakley custom cut in progress)

- 33 juliets : x-metal/ruby, polished/+red (custom cut oakley), polished/fire pol., plasma 2nd gen/fire, finito, brown/vr28, ducati x-metal black, ducati carbon/black, corvette carbon/24k (x2, love this one), ichiro polished/slate, ichiro polished carbon/slate, ichiro polished/emerald slate, custom ichiro carbon/ichiro oo blue/blue pads, custom ichiro carbon/emerald slate, carbon/gold polarized, polished blue, polished/g30, carbon/persimmon (custom cut), plasma/emerald, titanium/gold, TiO2/vr28, custom TiO2/blue, custom x-metal/tungsten, plasma/ti clear, 24k/titanium polarized, custom polished/titanium, x-metal/black, custom plasma/slate, custom plasma/bronze polarized, custom polished/jade (in progress), Infinite Hero on its way

So yeah, I love juliets:biggrin:

I also have 3 magnesium switch, one ice and 2 pearl/fire (might let one go), 2 old c-wire, 1 a-wire and a couple plast..o-matter sh**s (used when I don't want to be cautious)

Currently, I'm looking for the last ichiro juliets I miss (xmetal/slate WC06, genuine carbon/blue), ruby a-wires and whatever rare juliets/romeo/pennys I might hear of :D

Glad to join you :)

Welcome...that sounds like a killer collection! We all LOVE pics here! Lets see your collection!

Whoa! Nice to have another X metal fan in the forum! Welcome aboard!
Now i feel that i wasted a lot of time not collecting oakleys!
Goodluck with the collection! And keep them growing!

modest little collection of Juliets... a man can never have enough Juliets (from Oakley and in real life) :D :) ...some how for love of my life I cannot get into Oak watches. What I've started to hunt and am missing from my collection
Carbon Ichiro Juliet and R1 persimmon.
Well, killer collection again

Status
Not open for further replies.