• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Addiction Has Began!

Mickle

Oakley Expert
Australia, NSW
A few weeks ago I had never even set eyes on a pair of X-Metal in the flesh! Now I have FOUR pairs!

Plasma/Fire Juliet's
Polished/Black Penny's
Polished/Blue 1st Gen. Serialized Ichiro Juliet's
(4th pair still in transit - X-Metal/Black Juliet's

e26d7216.jpg

Ruh-oh...another victim to the metals! Nice collection so far! Like I said, I joined these boards as a frogskins/holbrook collector and now I have 10 metals. Killer pickups!

I have to ask this. What woman Oakley poster is that? honestly I saw that first than the Juliet's.... :X

Hahaha!! In all honesty yoshi, I purposely took the above photo only partially showing the poster just to entice you! :wink:
I got it from my local optometrist for free! They also told me they will give me ALL of their O stuff (posters, card holders, stands etc) for nothing once they no longer need them...can't wait!!). I'll post you a full pick of it once I'm home!

Awesome X-metals. I had never worn one till I was at my local store this week and the Juliet's don't fit me right. For my liking they are to small but the Xsquareds fit right. When I get some money I'm gonna try and buy me a pair of Xsquareds

Latest Posts

Back