• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-metal demographic question

Dukeman24

Oakley Enthusiast
So I’m wondering what is the average age of collectors ?? I’m 28, and it seems like no one my age has a pair of x-metals...

Also...

Is there anyone on this forum in SC? I live in Clemson (Clemson University Tigers), and I have NEVER seen ANYONE with a pair of x-metals...

Not a lot of 20 year olds as the oakley of old with the xmetal released started at 97 I believe.
The new gens are not into glasses let alone the brand itself especially now with the current line up that sucks. I started at 22 now 36 turning 37. So there yah go it’s that old and there are no more xmetals in the store so there is no exposure. Don’t mention the fakemetals please.

So I’m wondering what is the average age of collectors ?? I’m 28, and it seems like no one my age has a pair of x-metals...

Also...

Is there anyone on this forum in SC? I live in Clemson (Clemson University Tigers), and I have NEVER seen ANYONE with a pair of x-metals...
Im in South Carolina and @Reese's Pieces is in Lexington sc which isn’t too awful far from you!

Latest Posts

Back