• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold X-Metal/Ruby Iridium X-Squared SKU 6011-03

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Just bought these a week ago- beautiful glasses but don't really like the way the ear steam's fit the back of my head as compared to my Juliet's or XX's. So I'm selling a mint X-Metal/Ruby iridium X-Squared and going to look for another pair of XX. Worn less than a handful and mostly displayed before I got them- I have worn them maybe 4 times since receiving them. The lenses were replaced by a LNIB OEM Ruby Iridium lens kit (see last picture) by the seller before I received them. There is one small mark from when he mounted them at the very bottom edge of where the lens meets the left lower corner of the orbital (at work now and will take pic when home this afternoon and add). Nose bridge is tight. Rubber are in mint condition. Frame as one noticeable scratch under one of the orbital screws (see the second to the last picture). Comes with box, coin, documents, and microfiber bad (not pictured). NO SOFT VAULT IS INCLUDED. $475 shipped priority with insurance within the US. PM with any question or need additional pics as using the pics that the seller I bought them used.

xs.jpg

xs1.jpg

xs2.jpg

xs3.jpg

xs4.jpg

xs5.jpg

xs6.jpg

xs7.jpg

xs8.jpg

xs9.jpg

xs10.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.