• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Serial Number

Does anyone know what a PJ Juliet serial stands for? I have a guy here trying to sell me a polished Juliet with regular arm stems. I'm thinking this is a custom job, but I want to see what the frame was before offering something
Thanks!

Does anyone know what a PJ Juliet serial stands for? I have a guy here trying to sell me a polished Juliet with regular arm stems. I'm thinking this is a custom job, but I want to see what the frame was before offering something
Thanks!
PJ serial? Need to see pics. If its polished it will have hammerstems unless someone changed the arms or its a custom polish.

Thanks!
More likely it's P1 than PJ, being a regular arm also - (Plasma Fire serial).
If the arms had been a hammerstem, the serial could have legitimately been 'JP'.

Juliets.jpg

A table I made early on for my own use, it's not necessarily complete but it gives pertinent info for the majority of Juliets at least.

I just used an intro date of 1999 when I couldn't find any specifics, so don't set a great deal of store by that.

Thanks!

Damn its a serial especially made for me and it's worth 27k lol. Take it :p

Back