• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Trivia

7) Name at least two lenses, offered within the X-Metal line, that never come polarized with any frame?

VR50, Emerald-slate, titanium-clear, OO Blue, Blue Iridium and slate (I’m curious if I’m right about blue iridium and OO Blue)

What about Ruby and Emerald?

"...with any frame." Obviously ruby and emerald come as polarized with other frames outside of X-Metals.

The Half-X does not! I missed that one! I never purchased a Half-X, but still should know. Thank you for making the correction.

You're welcome.

Went to look back over the answers and 17 should include Half-X as well. missed that first time.

Thanks for the great trivia!

I believe it will be fun for someone else to add their own trivia. Certainly plenty of experts privy to this message board that would challenge anyone willing to answer their X-Metal questions.

@Wicked

My intent was to use X-Metal as the base. When I stated any frame, I should've included x-metal or any other frame. The blame for that falls on me.

Back