• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Watch Stand Plastic Piece

As long as they're all there yea.

I can make something myself that will probably work, but when it doesn't, I'll get burned at the stake. So I'll just make it exactly like the one Oakley made and I can change it from there.

Changes would be good to accommodate the thicker bands of most modern watches.

I'll see what I can dig up tonight.

When mine come in (from yeti haha), and if no one else has already helped at that point, I can send you one. You are the man Qtrain, and some of us are more than happy with the work others are willing to put in for them (wink wink)! I know I can't do it so how the heck am I going to fault you if it isn't immaculately perfect, its easily 100x better than I could ever conceivably do. The custom juliet and romeo 1 combo are still my favorite examples of their respective models (all thanks to the master anodizing work of the Q man!).

Much appreciation for so readily attempting this Qtrain, speaks to the kind of man you are. I am sure a lot of us here will be very happy to be able to get those damn little plastic pieces. If the plastic parts fit, so my watches will sit... upon them!

Dude I still have some if I can help you out just give me a shout.