• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal X-Metal XX Plasma for XM Penny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Would you be willing to let the darker set go for a price?
Not as of now.. almost impossible to get another one in this condition

Some people reacted to this post.
TTT

beautiful set! wish i had something to trade :(

Username Hidden said:
Thanks ! I have also a mint XM XX with
matching SKU available as a trade

View attachment 989796
The 3 box XX! Have one myself but have only seen 5 total in my lifetime ... Can't believe you would let that go at any price or trade!

Username Hidden said:
The 3 box XX! Have one myself but have only seen 5 total in my lifetime ... Can't believe you would let that go at any price or trade!
Not looking to sell Brother ! Just trying to find a mint matching Sub 5K Penny Ruby. But you are probably right.. It’s tempting but unwise 🤣

Username Hidden said:
Not looking to sell Brother ! Just trying to find a mint matching Sub 5K Penny Ruby. But you are probably right.. It’s tempting but unwise 🤣
Yea bud.... I saw one of these in "good" condition sell in the matter of hours for over $900 not to long ago and you have THE MINTIEST one I have ever seen. That is one I could see you kicking yourself later for letting go. The X Penny is a toughy but they exist in many more numbers than a 3 piece XX especially in the condition yours is in. I love that plasma you have to offer though and if I see a mint X penny come up for sale I might just grab it to trade with you but dude... keep the 3 piece!

Username Hidden said:
Yea bud.... I saw one of these in "good" condition sell in the matter of hours for over $900 not to long ago and you have THE MINTIEST one I have ever seen. That is one I could see you kicking yourself later for letting go. The X Penny is a toughy but they exist in many more numbers than a 3 piece XX especially in the condition yours is in. I love that plasma you have to offer though and if I see a mint X penny come up for sale I might just grab it to trade with you but dude... keep the 3 piece!
Do you know how many of those SKU XM XX have been produced ? They are extremely difficult to get a hold for sure. I know this 04-144 model was a re-release in 2009 after the original run had been discontinued also when they changed the box and coin and Hydrophobic lenses but it's hard to find numbers 😕

Username Hidden said:
Do you know how many of those SKU XM XX have been produced ? They are extremely difficult to get a hold for sure. I know this 04-144 model was a re-release in 2009 after the original run had been discontinued also when they changed the box and coin and Hydrophobic lenses but it's hard to find numbers 😕
I do not know... wish I did! I know I waited a very long time before one came up for sale I could feel good about the price. Mine is minty in glasses but the box has the usual small dings on corners. I honestly think allot of them went to RX because I find the glasses with no box often and they 2/3 times have a RX in them.

Nowadays its hard to find one great pair

TTT

Status
Not open for further replies.