• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal XX TiO2 With Ducati Rubbers

salamat bro.haha just called oakley and tried to ask for another pair of earsocks but they ran out. the agent said its back ordered.

i also asked about the stoppage of the xmetal line, he said that its true to the current models. but oakley will release newer models by 2013.

I am insanely curious what exactly is being planned and if these will be totally new models or the old models with new materials. I'm still of the opinion even if they made the same models out of different material it wouldn't be the same....half the greatness of the X Metals is...well....THE X METAL.

I am insanely curious what exactly is being planned and if these will be totally new models or the old models with new materials. I'm still of the opinion even if they made the same models out of different material it wouldn't be the same....half the greatness of the X Metals is...well....THE X METAL.
i also have the same question in mind. the agent just told me that oakley will make new MODELS. hes not sure about the material. but most likely it will also change.

Latest Posts

Back