• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-squared finally

my xs story:I had an XS in 2012 but i had to sell it.....Then I agreed with a member here about an XS polished/vr28 without box,ect...He told me the shipping cost( i accepted it) and we made the deal.A few days after the deal he send me a message that he will not ship to Hungary and i dont have a friend in the states so it was over.....I was a little bit dissapointed and i felt this unfair,but it ends good finally.I found another completed pair XS in a different colorway(+1 blk iridium lens) and now im very happy and it costs half price than the polished one...:)
Please let me introduce my 4.th oakley from my little collection :neo:
p.m: polished xs!I will find you,and i will buy you! :D "almost Liam Neeson" :D

View attachment 141266
They are my favourite pair, the X-metal ruby. I have a mint pair of XS Carbon polished polarised but this is the one I am after. Nice catch.

my xs story:I had an XS in 2012 but i had to sell it.....Then I agreed with a member here about an XS polished/vr28 without box,ect...He told me the shipping cost( i accepted it) and we made the deal.A few days after the deal he send me a message that he will not ship to Hungary and i dont have a friend in the states so it was over.....I was a little bit dissapointed and i felt this unfair,but it ends good finally.I found another completed pair XS in a different colorway(+1 blk iridium lens) and now im very happy and it costs half price than the polished one...:)
Please let me introduce my 4.th oakley from my little collection :neo:
p.m: polished xs!I will find you,and i will buy you! :D "almost Liam Neeson" :D

View attachment 141266
Congrats 2 years later. :D