• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Squared Flex Coupler replacement

DropkickMurphy915

Oakley Beginner
NYC
I've got a pair of X-Squared's and couldn't figure out why the ride side of the frame was loose. Turns out the flex coupler on that side shredded, somehow, and now I can't tighten the frame. Does anyone know if I can replace the flex coupler and where I can get a set?

Thanks! I actually dug through the forum a bit and found the guy who is selling improved flex couplers that he designed himself, and the reviews seem to be great based on feedback on that thread. I just bought those and hopefully I'll be able to wear my shiny expensive shades again in a few days.

Thanks! I actually dug through the forum a bit and found the guy who is selling improved flex couplers that he designed himself, and the reviews seem to be great based on feedback on that thread. I just bought those and hopefully I'll be able to wear my shiny expensive shades again in a few days.

Can't get that quality anywhere else! Using decade old shades are almost unheard of now!

Back