• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold X-Squared Silver Dillon NIR - XS Lenses Only

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a couple people ask about selling the lenses separately but I thought it would be harder to get rid of the frames without them. If I had a buyer on the frames first I would separate.

I used to like the Juliet but once I got XS then Juliet orbitals seemed really small.

BTW one or two of the members here have some custom XX cerakoted in black with 24K lenses. They look so freaking sick. That's what gave me the idea to do it with XS.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I've had a couple people ask about selling the lenses separately but I thought it would be harder to get rid of the frames without them. If I had a buyer on the frames first I would separate.

I used to like the Juliet but once I got XS then Juliet orbitals seemed really small.

BTW one or two of the members here have some custom XX cerakoted in black with 24K lenses. They look so freaking sick. That's what gave me the idea to do it with XS.
Depends on what you could put the frames at... :)

If you're interested in the frames deduct what you feel the lenses are with and PM me with a number. 👍

9/25 UPDATE:
Frames pending payment.

Lenses only $250 shipped CONUS

Last edited:
Bump for lenses only

$250

Status
Not open for further replies.