• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

xmetal and plasma

THEUSOKL19

Oakley Enthusiast
boa noite, sou brasileira e tenho 16 anos e comecei a me aventurar com restaurações há algum tempo, e gostaria de compartilhar meu progresso em xmetal e plasma, ambos sem qualquer tipo de tinta em que gostaria de me aventurar. Pintura 24k, mas não tenho ideia por onde começar
PicsArt_01-23-06.42.11.jpg
IMG_20200123_183546_721.jpg

boa noite, sou brasileira e tenho 16 anos e comecei a me aventurar com restaurações há algum tempo, e gostaria de compartilhar meu progresso em xmetal e plasma, ambos sem qualquer tipo de tinta em que gostaria de me aventurar. Pintura 24k, mas não tenho ideia por onde começar
View attachment 696744View attachment 696743
What he wanted to say is:
good night, i'm brazilian and i'm 16 years old and i started to venture with restorations some time ago, and i would like to share my progress in xmetal and plasma, both without any type of paint i would like to venture into. 24k painting, but I have no idea where to start.

What he wanted to say is:
good night, i'm brazilian and i'm 16 years old and i started to venture with restorations some time ago, and i would like to share my progress in xmetal and plasma, both without any type of paint i would like to venture into. 24k painting, but I have no idea where to start.
Well done new Member.
Good job.
From now on please in Englisch.

Back