• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XS Plasma Frame Only OO6011-02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Damn well I’m out, I have non of that stuff. This is a great deal someone is going to snag these up soon.

PM me on what you have to trade

Some people reacted to this post.
Interested in this trade? X-metal etched gold lenses and a set of root beer new rubbers..
IMG_8276.JPG

Super PM!

Lenses have a strange from the factory wrinkles near the x-metal etching but it's inside the layers so won't get worse and it's out of field of view. The lenses have a few minor marks apart but overall great lenses without the usual cracks. 8/10 conservative. More like 9/10 usuability

Thanks @cacatman for the tag. I keep looking at this one but I just bought 2 xs pairs laat week. If I could get up to sell stuff id have already bought this one. I'm in shock it's still here let alone a price drop.

Username Hidden said:
Lenses have a strange from the factory wrinkles near the x-metal etching but it's inside the layers so won't get worse and it's out of field of view. The lenses have a few minor marks apart but overall great lenses without the usual cracks. 8/10 conservative. More like 9/10 usuability

More interested in the lenses than rubbers.. could make a partial trade + cash

Last edited:
50$ cash yeah. Pm if you want to finish the deal. It's time to sleep here now .

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
50$ cash yeah. Pm if you want to finish the deal. It's time to sleep here now .

If you could send me more pics of the lenses unner direct light.. maybe tomorrow morning

Status
Not open for further replies.