• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Xs the way u want... again...no XX BR lol. Sorry brother

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Had some success with squareds this way.

She's all polished up and shiney. Ready to go. Ano or whatever. Contact me. The listing is for frame only. Screws and of course newly tuned. No lenses or rubbers. Contact @Chris A Hardaway or for aftermarket lenses @Linegear Japan are great. Rubbers are wicked too.

370US

US funds please. Not Canadian. Our dollar is different and there was a misunderstanding on thr last pair I anodized purple for someone.

Thanks all..

Soulfulfrog

20201122_234853.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Love me some XS.

571FFD7B-BEF3-4E3A-8710-85557311E587.jpeg

This could be yours!!!

I'd like to have em. Pm me to see if we can work something out. I mean, after all the Mars and XX I hooked you up with, I figure we could come to an agreement likes time right?

Nice job on the polish. Looks like you about got your fingerprints polished off as well. 😆

What kind of finish is that on the R1 there?

For this pair I'd like to make a special offer this season. Anybody who buys this, and wants me to make a set of lenses for it, I will offer 30% off my eBay pricing. 20% off my forum pricing. I would just want to confirm with @SouLFuLFroG that you followed through on the purchase. Can't get a better deal than that on OEM custom cut lenses. With this frame I can even make prizm or polarized lenses that still have the etching on the left lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back