• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XX Custom cut Jade lenses - no longer for sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have a pair of Jade custom cut XX Lenses cut by Salj838 unused with no scratches or marks, the cut is excellent, so good you wouldn't know they were custom cuts. The pictures don't do these lenses any justice, in sunlight the colours really come out, a mix of Jade, blue and purple, real beauties!!

Looking for $70, inclusive of shipping and PayPal fee's.

Don't miss out on these guys, they are worth every cent!!

Any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks for looking....

Steve

DSC_1166.JPG
View attachment 323931

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
@stevepc74 , awesome to see you back brother. It might help putting in the description info on the donors or at least the base curve. These lenses are a gift at these prices. Just the Big Tacos pre-cut will cost around that same price. Buy with confidence, great member to deal with
Thanks Brother, I'm not sure of the donor's so didn't want to put false info in the thread, the Violet are 8.75 base curve as hand written on the box, but, again I'm not sure of the base curve on the Jade, I bought these some time ago from Salj838 and there is little info written on the box, both pairs are Non-Polarized though.

Username Hidden said:
@stevepc74 , awesome to see you back brother. It might help putting in the description info on the donors or at least the base curve. These lenses are a gift at these prices. Just the Big Tacos pre-cut will cost around that same price. Buy with confidence, great member to deal with
+1 on this. One of the most stand-up, straight shooters on this forum!!

Username Hidden said:
+1 on this. One of the most stand-up, straight shooters on this forum!!
Its always a real pleasure doing business with you too Bro!!

Decided to keep them, due to lack of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.