• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

You want how much?! - Madman Raw

Yeah, not sure what a Takumi autograph edition is. Some of those who bought it just asked Brian to sign it, is all. Or is it sarcasm (can't tell with this internet thing).
Aaaahhhhh.........now that I reread @mercbezerk post I can smell the sarcasm. ;) Oops.
@Oakley G & @OakleyFrankFMJ It sounded better in my head, but yeah it was...
sarcasm.jpg

Stuff is only worth what people are willing to pay. I could list a juliet for 10,000 or 100K. If no one buys its not worth that. I doubt a raw will ever fetch more then a few thousand dollars. Now if they did a re-release of a old x metal frame in some wild paint scheme with sigs and stuff and only did 100, someone wouldnpay that huge 10K figure i am sure... I am rambling and not sure if what i am saying is even relevent... I am bored.

They hype has died down recently and it is having a hard time reaching those prices right now with current auctions. Chop it up to collector impatience, excitement and hype. I am sure we will see the pricings settle down over the coming years.

Latest Posts

Back