• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Zeros (new 0.4) these days?

Fresh

I should Work at Oakley
Mexico City
I met a guy selling him some of my spare oaks who has several New Zero 0.4 squared in mint condition without boxes. Wondering how much these tend to be worth these days. He has the following:

Cobalt/ Slate
Fmj Platinum/Gold
Black/ Black Iridium
0.7 FMJ platinum/gold

Any ideas what I should offer? I love the FMJ/ Gold, but the black and cobalt are not my favs. What do you think? Should I get them all and keep just what I want? Or just go for a single one?

Get em all to negotiate a better deal vs one single
Lol, sounds good, but I don’t need that many zeros. Any idea what they usually go for? Last tome I bought one was back in 2016 and I paid like $80 for it, it was a 0.4 black iridium.

I met a guy selling him some of my spare oaks who has several New Zero 0.4 squared in mint condition without boxes. Wondering how much these tend to be worth these days. He has the following:

Cobalt/ Slate
Fmj Platinum/Gold
Black/ Black Iridium
0.7 FMJ platinum/gold

Any ideas what I should offer? I love the FMJ/ Gold, but the black and cobalt are not my favs. What do you think? Should I get them all and keep just what I want? Or just go for a single one?
if u get a good deal, i keep the ones you don't like...