• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Zero 0.4 squared plus Madman pewter black iridium $SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I either have to buy another Oakley display case or try to thin the collection out a bit. Gonna try the later first.

I have owned these for a long time.

OO6019-02 - Pewter Frame with Black Iridium polarized lenses. The Madmans are brand new in the box, never worn and mint condition. Come with all original packaging, inserts, bag, etc as they were purchased brand new by me on release.

The Zero 0.4 squared slate with black iridium are Gen 1 from the original release (1996 I believe). No scratches on the outer lens at all. Inside there is a scuff mark on the right side where the left arm folds down and has rubbed it over time. It is to the right of viewing area so not noticeable while wearing and only noticeable under certain light when taken off - I moved them and took a photo here so you can see. That is the only damage. Has the original classic software bag from the 90s

The Eyeshades - SOLD- are in great condition. No scratches to the lenses at all and the arms are still tight and difficult to pull out in order to adjust the sizing (barely been pulled out at all and not worn since likely 1989 - except for the photo - I had to). The foam is missing from the top of the lens (common, of course) and they have no bag or box, etc.

$SOLD (Madman and Zero 0.4 squared -

IMG_3041.jpg

IMG_3043.jpg

IMG_3048.jpg

IMG_3049.jpg

IMG_3040.jpg

IMG_3038.jpg

IMG_3037.jpg

IMG_3036.jpg

IMG_3035.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM on Madman

I am open to fair offers on individual pairs. That being said, I have priced fairly in order to try to sell and ship all to one lucky collector only.

Eyeshades apparently sold on eBay… but still awaiting payment. I will keep this post open for anyone wanting to make an offer for the other two remaining but I will list them separately as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.