1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Maul

Maul Oakley Beginner

Appreciate Mr.T for letting go his beloved Gen2 XX Tio2 after much persuasion though. A nice gentleman to deal with.

Fulfilled one of my many X babies to own...!

1 Checklist Ticked....XX Tio2 - SAM_0198.jpg

1 Checklist Ticked....XX Tio2 - SAM_0187.jpg

1 Checklist Ticked....XX Tio2 - SAM_0191.jpg

1 Checklist Ticked....XX Tio2 - SAM_0179.jpg

Brett28 likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Brett28

Brett28 Here's my money, thanks

Damn I need xx boxes so bad!

3. tavers

tavers Oakley Expert

Very nice!! Every time I see a pair I want them more and more.

4. Maul

Maul Oakley Beginner

Listen to your heart....gd luck with sourcing.

5. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

A beautiful pair of glasses, I love mine. Wish I had polarized lenses, but love them just the same. I think they are the flagship model of the X-Metal line.

6. nyhokie

nyhokie Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member Lifetime Member

Sweet pair, congrats! I bought these to complete the XX colorways and wound up loving the Tio2 pair the most. Paid through the nose for a complete set with box, but feel justified in that I wear these often.

7. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

Not trying to call you out, but isn't this the same pair you had x-man refinished based on your post here: http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/the-x-man-customs-corner.14085/page-45#post-228077

If I remember right, forum members in Singapore called you out because you were trying to pass that refinished pair as a genuine TiO2 on a local ad in Singapore.

If by any chance that I'm wrong, then nice pick-up you got there.

8. emjaycee23

emjaycee23 Vocare Ad Regnum

Sweet pair, congrats bro

9. Maul

Maul Oakley Beginner

This is an authentic pair acquired 1 week back from an OF member.

Anyway, correction is to be made here: it was not my intention to pass a refinished pair from Xman as a genuine pair to be advertised for sale. It was purely a mistake made on the title heading or title choice which i have not made crystal clear and people is too quick to pin point and assume a fraud sale is in place. I do remembered i was very stressed over this issue and i made an official appology in OF stating my point of view. Back then, i acknowledged my mistake for inaccurate posting and the intention is not to decieve and/or my conscience is clear.

I may provide reference from pass dealing on items i sold to my customers and they can vouch for my honesty in past dealing. Even weeks after, i made an effort to call them up to check on them and the stuffs i sold to them. Nuff said on my point of view, hope this topic will not be called out again for discussion. Thanks for your attention in reading my thought.

10. lacucaracha1973

lacucaracha1973 Oakley Enthusiast

Wrong thread