• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st Annual "O" Collectors Expo in Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good...they were "buried" on Ebay at first but I'll save them for the EXPO!
Thanks for the quick feedback
What seller name is being used on ebay in case something hits ebay we are interested in that won't make it to the expo?

Ok guys. Those of you that are NOT able to attend the event but would like to view it live streaming and would like to buy stuff online and be part of the auction via proxy bidding let me know in this thread so that I can start a list of persons we can follow up with and provide you with the necessary info.

Those of you that have already provided me your member name and see it on the o member event list, please let me know whether your decision is becoming concrete and are preparing to go. Remember I am not the one putting on the event just assisting in making sure you the member have everything you need.

1st Annual "O" Collectors Expo Member List

Sent from my X Metal iPhone

Ok guys. Those of you that are NOT able to attend the event but would like to view it live streaming and would like to buy stuff online and be part of the auction via proxy bidding let me know in this thread so that I can start a list of persons we can follow up with and provide you with the necessary info.

Those of you that have already provided me your member name and see it on the o member event list, please let me know whether your decision is becoming concrete and are preparing to go. Remember I am not the one putting on the event just assisting in making sure you the member have everything you need.

1st Annual "O" Collectors Expo Member List

Sent from my X Metal iPhone
Well, I've purchased non refundable airline tickets off priceline, so, event or no event, I'll be in Vegas that weekend! lol

2 types of cabinets just found. Multiples available of both. Top cabinet looks like it'd be a sweet lens cutting station...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1469576189.902499.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1469576207.983680.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back