• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st Annual "O" Collectors Expo in Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going along with what @cyclerdoug said......how can you sell Oakley stuff but are afraid to still hold this event? If it's your personal stuff then what's the difference?

What about a get together anyways.in vegas....just to hang out with O people.
Yes....since thats its cancelled we can just hold a meet up or something. We are planning to head out to HQ we can plan something out on whoever wants to come.

...The purchase price will include shipping/handling charges and a PayPal processing fee of 5%. Once the money is received in PayPal we will ship your merchandise to you. The purchase will come with a 14 day money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you receive your items and you do not want them, you have 14 days to return the goods for a full refund (less shipping/handling and PayPal processing fees).
Didn't think we were allowed to do that stuff here...

I'm upset that this wasn't a finalized event before we booked airfare. If LUX/Oakley owns all this, they wouldn't be ok with u selling it. If it's a private personal collection, what is stopping the event from happening?

If Oakley came after me for a dog tag, I can see them saying no. But at the end of the day, it's money in their wallet and the people organizing the event at $125 a head. Wedding receptions aren't even that expensive and the are profiting.

Sent from: Outer Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back